Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ragnar Relay - 2012




Ragnar Relay is coming up on September 14-15, 2012 and I've got exactly 3 months to train. While I am not fearing the miles, I am a little anxious about the night running and how I will feel sleeping and eating in a van with a bunch of other runners. It's not being in the van that concerns me, it's more the night running and how I will feel about running different legs of the 200-mile race after potentially not getting enough sleep. However, I have ALWAYS wanted to run a Ragnar for as long as I can remember so it was an honor to be invited to be a part of this team. There is no way that my fears or anxieties will keep me away from this race. I know it will be an experience of a lifetime... As soon as my Bikram Yoga Challenge is over I will start training for Ragnar. :) I would appreciate tips from anyone who has done a Ragnar before. :)

Have you gone for a run lately? :)



No comments: